'The combined power of a group of things which, when working together, is greater
than the total power achieved by each working separately'
Website Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions set out how the cynergieservices.co.uk website ("Website")
can be used. By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and
conditions. You should read them carefully and if you do not agree to them, you must
not use the Website or its content.
1. This Website is operated by Cynergie UK Ltd of <address> ("Cynergie", "we" or
2. We will endeavour to allow uninterrupted access to the Website, however access
to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
3. Whilst making every effort to ensure that the information contained in these
pages is accurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of
any information contained in these pages. The information in these pages is provided
on an "as is" basis and (except in the case of death or personal injury caused by
its negligence or for fraud) Cynergie accepts no liability of any kind for the reliance
of any information obtained here.
5. The information provided by us on the Website does not constitute an offer to
sell any of the services featured. Please contact us if you are interested in any
of the services featured on this Website.
6. Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from these pages we
cannot ensure this completely. We take no responsibility for such viruses and it
is recommended that you take all appropriate safeguards before downloading any information.
You warrant that you have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that any data
you submit via the Website is free from viruses and anything else which may have
a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of the Website or any other technology.
7. These pages may contain links to other Internet sites for the convenience of
users. We are not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites,
nor do we endorse, warrant or guarantee any products, services or information described
or offered at these other Internet sites. Furthermore, other company names and logos
used on this Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners and use of
such names and logos on the Website should not be construed as an endorsement by
1. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid
or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability
of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
2. If we fail to enforce a right under these terms and conditions, that failure
shall not constitute a waiver of such right.
by publishing the modified terms and conditions of use on the Website. The modified
terms and conditions take effect from the date of posting and your continued use
of the Website will signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
4. We may assign or transfer our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions
pursuant to a re-organisation or trade or share sale.
5. Unless expressly provided in these terms and conditions, no term is enforceable
pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person who is
not a party to it.
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with English law and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction
of the English courts, to which both parties submit.